The National Museum of Mexican Art invites you to celebrate our community’s children and healthy families at Festival del Niño!
For over 20 years, the National Museum of Mexican Art has hosted a spring Family Festival that promotes healthy and active lifestyles in our community and is one of the most anticipated festivals in the Pilsen neighborhood. We could not present the festival in person in 2020 and 2021, but this year we are excited to bring this outdoor Festival back to Harrison Park, where the Museum is located. With a shift to the summer date, we have changed the name of the event to Festival del Niño.
This family-friendly field day event is presented by NMMA’s talented education department and is free of charge. Guests will enjoy:
- Hands on activities like cardboard world
- Music and dance performances on the main stage
- Carnival games and art activities
- Wellness education activities and health screenings
- Physical activities like horse stick rodeos and obstacle courses
A special thank you to our generous sponsors: