The National Museum of Mexican Art proudly presents The Selena Tribute Concert. Join us for the largest tribute concert ever done in Chicago celebrating the legendary and iconic Tex Mex queen of cumbia: Selena. This free event promises to be an unforgettable evening filled with music, dancing and so much more. From Como la Flor and Bidi Bidi Bom Bom, to Dreaming of You and Baila esta Cumbia, be prepared to sing your hearts out to your favorite Selena songs. Taking place at the beautiful Jay Pritzker Pavilion at Millennium Park, guests are encouraged to bring a blanket, chairs, and a picnic.
The Selena Tribute Concert features an amazing lineup of performers:
- Jennifer Peña, a true Tejana pop singer joining us directly from Corpus Christi, TX headlines the night!
- Sarah La Morena has been making waves across the internet and country with her beautiful performances of regional Mexican music.
- Karla Perez "Selena The Show”, presents a striking dedication to Selena down to her signature garb!
- Mariachi Perla de Mexico with Tessa Lopez, because the night wouldn’t be complete without a mariachi performance!
- Plus, enjoy fierce drag performances by: Ivanna Rubio, Venus Carangi, Angelicia Diamond, Illana's Illusion, and Luna La Catrina.
Discounted parking for the tribute concert is available at a rate of $13 at Millennium Park Garage and $11 at Millennium Lakeside Garage. Both are accessible at 5 S. Columbus Dr. and are located next to each other. Both pedestrian exits let out on East Randolph at Columbus.
Buy discount parking ahead of time here.