The National Museum of Mexican Art proudly presents The Selena Tribute Concert. Join us at the beautiful Jay Pritzker Pavilion for Chicago’s biggest tribute celebrating the legendary and beloved Tex Mex queen of cumbia: Selena. This free concert features the next generation of young, local, and national singers; electrifying drag performances; and an exciting special guest!
The Selena Tribute Concert features an amazing lineup of performers:
- Isabel Marie Sanchez is an acclaimed Tejano singer known for her powerful vocals and Selena dedications headlines the evening. A Chicagoan at heart, Isabel Marie joins us all the way from San Antonio, TX.
- Courtnie Ramirez has been making waves across the internet and country with her translations of Selena’s songs. Her original music reflects the vibrancy of her Mexican and Guatemalan heritage.
- Mariachi Sirenas shines a light on Chicago’s local talent with their all-woman group known for performing their popular folkloric style of music. Don’t miss their beautiful expression of Selena songs!
- Rosalba Valdez, a young up and coming singer and guitarist with immense passion for music and her Mexican culture, brings new flavor to your favorite Selena songs.
- Plus, enjoy fierce drag performances by: Angelica Marquez, Luna La Catrina, Venus Carangi, and Ivanna Rubio
Invite your friends, bring a picnic, and get ready to sing your hearts out to your favorite Selena songs.