The National Museum of Mexican Art offers a diverse range of sponsorship opportunities that enable your company to reach NMMA’s audience while participating in the cultural life of our community. We would be happy to work with you to create a sponsorship package that meets your business and philanthropic objectives.
Sponsorship opportunities with the National Museum of Mexican Art range from supporting world-class exhibitions to targeted community events. Sponsorship offers partners a high level of visibility and close public association with the Museum which is visited by over 150,000 visitors annually.
As a sponsor, you will receive a customized benefits package that may include:
- Logo credit on printed materials
- Logo/organization credit on the Museum’s website
- Logo/organization credit on weekly email communications and social media
- On site activation
In a typical year, sponsorship opportunities include:
- Day of the Dead Xicágo
- Día de los Muertos: Love Never Dies Ball
- Gala de Arte
- Día del Niño Family Festival
For information about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Barbara Engelskirchen.